Sunday, December 23, 2012

Third day text

Well, it's the third day now, and by now you should be less surprised that I still feel the same. I know it's early (ish) for a message like this, but I've been thinking, as usual. I thought about the first day we met. I thought you were so old.... Graduated for sure, probably a psychology or sociology major. I remember how impressive you were, how shocked I was by how you carried yourself. It was refreshing, addictive. I found myself drawn to you like a great magnet. And, of course, I thought about the end of the day, you made me feel so small! You made me feel like I was silly to try. Of course, I am something of a competitive person, so that only made me want you more.

You made me smile, made my head fuzzy. You were and are intoxicating. And that continued all that week, to say nothing of how interesting you were to me. Half the time drunk, half the time trying to understand how one person could command that much of my attention. Not many people grab my mind like that. I miss that, and I miss you.

No comments: