Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The message

I sent Chris a message via Facebook that said hey are you working Thursday, if so can you meet up with me quickly beforehand... I've yet to get an answer

This getting your ex back is quite the waiting game. I'm not used to waiting for anything I want, I usually just go get it. I guess I have to wait to see if this can be successful. I think today is my third day as a single lady, if I am counting correctly. Hm Hm Hm, what is a girl to do without the man of her dreams?

I have decided to pick a song to add to each post as often as possible. Today's song is...



*drumroll*



rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (yes, it's a drumroll, hater)





She seems so absolutely perfectly and delightfully mad in this video. It's great. My boss loves her so he would be proud I'm showing you this video. You're welcome, loyal subjects. (haaaaaaaaa)

No comments: