Thursday, December 13, 2012

Some old dreams


These are some dreams I had last year after Matt and I broke up. Had them saved on a sticky note on the desktop. We broke up on April 10.

august 5-6 dreamt about matt. and his new girlfriend. and texting dorota all the time. went to his house. fernando was there sleeping on the table downstairs. i just layed down on the couch and covered myself with blankets. saw a stack of papers on raymond cage. :/ his and dorota's texts. read some from the couch. moved near the computer. matt came down and pointed to the papers and said i should "read the rest so that i could get to know the real her" YEAH FUCKING RIGHT. lmfao. on the subway with him and his friend (non=existant in real life).. his friend starts hitting on me. they say they are going to move in together. his friend moves closer and we are talkiiing and flirting and then we started making out? lmfao . with matt there. with his friend on top of me. matts shocked face. his friend gets off. "WTF, you made out with my ex gf?!!" bwaha. got off train.

nov 11: got fed up of being alone, knew matt and mindy were going to italy for a trip. went to the airport with chantal to  board a plane and go as well. I see josh woods and go to him, cry on his shoulder and he tells me matt had been talking at wonderland about some new girl, tiana. I get on plane with chantal and it had problems taking off..up a bit and ground again, barely lifting up... lift up, nose dive falling, level up.. land, "can't, storm is coming" pilot says. come back the next day. we do, take that plane to italy. get to where mindy and matt are staying. he is shocked, why would u think this woud be a good idea. "i love you, i cant live without you. ive been looking for you everywhere". he looks somber and tells me his girl tiana is upstairs. its best if i go, i leave back to canada. convince perrume lori and mario to go on road trip with us, chantal comes too. drive to a restaurant near italy and stop for lunch. see knitting, ask whose it is, matts, put it down. sit for food. lori talks about some commercial or other. we lave, i tell them to head over to the hotel so i can have lunch with mindy, i go see her and as why she didnt hang out w/ me the first time i went to italy, she said matt told her not to. stage opens up and out come some female dancers and matt to perform. i call his name and he wont look, i get on the stage and it turns out matts wasnt even there, just in my head, everyone stares. perrune texts and i wake up, saw his fb and his status is "to the love and joy of my life, thanks :)"

nov 17- speaking to matts mom on her table and then i see matt parking in drive way with dan marinzana. matt and dan come in the house and matt tries to talk to me and i turn around and yell fuck you and keep talking to his family that looks kind of shocked. me and matt arguing in his room and i keep calling him mario, because i see mario all the time. end of dream. wake up matt poked me on fb.

nov 23- matt and i are talking in some hotel room he rented. he is playing with his shirt while he is talking to me. i notice his nipple piercing, let me see, oh i didnt know you had both done, also has skin near armpit pierced, hes trying to convice me to go to some party with his wonderland friends. i keep saying no.

No comments: