Monday, December 24, 2012

His fourth text.

Well it's the fourth day (jesus, only?) And I still feel the same. It's harder to write these messages now, because there's no wind coverage in Wellesley.Nevertheless, I came here and the first thought I had was "I wish I could have shown Maria this place." I know you've seen it, but you haven't really seen it. I never got to take you to the gazebo, nor walk through the forest. I wanted to take you wild leek picking. Why? Well I thought about it, and I realized that it's because I want you to share my life. I want you to know me, because you're one of the only people I could let into my heart. I love that you loved me, and cherished me for me. I love that you always wanted to know about me, wanted to learn about me. I miss that about you, and I miss you.

I wanted to know everything about you but you didn't want to learn everything about me. You couldn't even be bothered to remember my age or high school.

This is my first Christmas truly single since I was 13.

I regret that. I regret not thirsting for you. I regret not being eagerly obsessed with you. I regret not letting go. Well, It's a new experience then. I wouldn't call you truly single though.

Not letting go? I would. I'm not kissing or cuddling or anything with anyone.

Hm.

No comments: