Saturday, December 22, 2012

His second day text

I'm still here, actually. I would have gotten home too late. I am impressed that you have much such an impact on my life in seven short months. I love how pictures honestly can't frame you. Your personality is too big, too amazing, to be framed. In life, you are always the centre of attention, and you earn it, you earn it because everyone wants to see you laugh, hear you talk. I miss that, and I miss you.

We went Christmas shopping today. I lashed out at him a lot. I'm still very hurt and mad but he claims he will put up with it until he "wins me back". Hmm. We will see. I can't seem to stop myself from saying mean things. He looks hurt. His eyes looked so glassy when I hurt him. I felt bad, but not as bad as I would normally. I guess I attribute my level of indifference to my fury at how we broke up and about that girl and ugh. Oh Chris.

No comments: