Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Dating

I was thinking that maybe I don't really want to be with Chris. Not the way he acted anyways. I don't think I just want to date either but I did wander onto that side of Craigslist today. You know, just to see.

I think I'm rebounding. Just want to attach myself to anything that shows promise. Hm. That is an absolutely delightfully terrible idea. I just need to be patient and something new will bloom from somewhere unexpected. I just wish it was now. I hate waiting.

Waiting has got to be the most annoying thing to do. It makes me feel idle and ineffective. Also I'm a woman who knows what she wants and how to get it. I know I can get it. I just also know its not the best time for me to take out my own emotional instability on some unsuspecting, too-eager-to-love heart.

No comments: