Saturday, December 8, 2012

I refuse...

I refuse to be stuck in a cloud of uncertainty. The last five days I have thought of him all day, no other thing has occupied my thoughts. I feel both an emotional and intellectual void.

It's been a full day since I told him I want him. He has yet to contact me so I guess that makes it pretty clear to me. I respect myself more than to let him drag me on a string for the next week or whatever.

I am starting my moving on process as of today. If he decides he wants to be with me, he will have to show it instead of say it. If not, then at least I was already prepared for a no.

This is the second time I dissapointed myself this year. Both times was for the way I handled a situation which upset me. I handled them poorly, and showed weakness. I am a lion, fierce and powerful. In those situations I felt like an abused dog, cowering and fearful.

I am a lion. Hear me roar.


No comments: