Saturday, December 15, 2012

He picked his stuff up

I didn't think you would be so spiteful

What do you mean? I folded your things and packed them for you.

Well just cold. I just wanted to talk

Okay so talk. You listened when I wanted to talk so I'll listen.

I miss you, I want us to be friends

You broke up with me and you want me as your best friend now? Don't you think that's selfish?

*fast forward*

Plus you only miss me as a friend. That means nothing to me.

I don't only miss you as a friend.

Talk about mixed messages. This guy is telling me he cares for me and misses me as more than a friend and then when I called and asked him what he wants he says he doesn't want to be with me. WTF. I feel like I just took a knife to my skin, on a scar that only recently started to heal. I feel like an idiot for letting him play with my emotions for the past two weeks. He is being selfish and irrational. He doesn't know what he wants but the only thing he is certain of is how much he doesn't want to be with me. Even though "my laugh hurts him because he misses me so much". Wow. I can't believe it. If you feel confused that's your problem. Don't make me deal with it for you. I'm so heartbroken. Just when I start picking up the pieces he gives me a line for my hopes to be reinspired. I feel like an idiot.

No comments: