Sunday, November 1, 2009

So Lately...

Gah kay. So instead of finishing my homework, I came here to quickly type out everything I've been feeling lately. I love doing this actually, helps me reflect. Anyways, so ya. I've been so emotional lately. Ever since last week it seems like I can really explain what I'm feeling or stop myself from gettin upset so easily. Every little thing has been setting me off lately. Well mh not really. Not EVERY little thing... just some things regarding Matt.

Yesterday was Halloween. Happy Halloween. I know I had an interesting night yesterday. Get picked up by Matt.. then quietish... then arguing...more arguing... more quiet.... I hate when he's quiet... It's usually when he doesn't want to snap on me... "say something he will regret"....meh I really rather he did snap. Then it be faster to get over it? I don't knowwwwwwww. Meh whatevs. Ate dinner with his family. Things relaxed a bit, put on my costume and was practically assulted and chased around for pictures.

He didn't want to take his brother trick-or-treating. But he did it for me anyways. :)

So we took him, joking around, laughing. I love when he laughs. So cute. And then ended up here.
Dating him is such an emotional rollercoaster. I know I said this before but, seriously, I think this everytime we have days like this. It's not necessarily a bad thing but sometimes it really gets on my nerves how he can have such an effect on me without doing much. Gah.

By the way, the ex is talking to him again. Commenting on our wall-to-wall. She's just a big a stalker as me. Sometimes I wonder just how much we have in common. It bothers me thinking that she and I would actually get along had I not known what I do now. I hate myself for it. What she did goes against absolutely everything I believe in. Specially since she did it to him. Gah. I guess it's in his past and I shouldn't worry about it?

But more often than not, the past catches up to you.

No comments: