Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hotel Room Service

SO, as previously stated, my birthday dinner thing with Matt is in this post while the rest of the story is here.

We were walking down the street back to the hotel when I started to shiver.. and not the little shivering thing girls do in movies.. more like actual shivering, teeth beginning to chatter, kind of shivering. And he gave me his jacket even though it was like only 3 more buildings and crossing the street. Whatevs, still sweet.

We walked back into the hotel room but I didn't feel weird again this time. Called my mom. Told her I was on my way to a sleepover at my friend's house and then she said...

"Oh.. already? call me when you get there so I can talk to her"

Greattttttttt... Can you just leave me alone and not make my life so complicated?

Guess not... I know you know I trick you. And I still outsmart you every time. No matter how much you hate my boyfriend.

That is when I called me friend and asked her to three-way my mother so she would be able to speak at the same time as myself. So I began talking to my mother and she asked to talk to my friend.. my friend timed her entrance into the conversation so perfectly, couldn't have done it better myself.

Needless to say, my mother believed it and left me to it.

Matt sang/half-danced Happy Birthday for me. I love how he is so willing to do anything that he knows will make me happy. There is a bit of coaxing and he knows it's ridiculous but he still does it.

Talked more... joked around, stuff like that... ended up falling asleep at like midnight with his arms wrapped around me.

I remember half-waking up and kissing his lips... falling back asleep... him moving away and me wrapping myself around him.. me moving and he doing the same thing... kissing each others faces... ending up awake.

Ending up awake... at 6:oo am. Instead of sleeping in, we started talking again... until his cellphone rang... at 6:20ish in the morning! It was his father...

"Where are you?"

Matt: I slept out..

"Oh okay...bye"

I love that. Then I got up and straightened my hair... played a little number game with my love... Time flew by.. His phone rang again... the taxi driver was driving back the foresaken backbag... We got ready to leave.. me carrying my flowers and him carrying the box with the cookie in it... checked out.

Walked down the street.. the looks he was getting were absolutely priceless.. he was still in his dress clothes (rawr, he's so deadly)

So then we went into the subway and went home to drop off our stuff and ended up at his practise.

*Sigh*

It was perfect :)

No comments: