Sunday, November 8, 2009

Exuse me while I throw up

Very interesting weekend. And I still have like almost a full day left! Matt and his friend had set up a double date for us to go to. Go watch the movie "paranormal activity", get some coffee, blah blah, something nice like that. Instead Matt, his friend and I hung out in his basement because the girlfriend of the friend was locked up at home; things were rescheduled for the next day. Then the friend left and Matt pulled out... another card!

Kay so in relation to my rant, Matt said, in the card, that I don't push him over the egde, that it was a heat of the moment kind of thing. Gah still makes me feel bad to drive him to say something like that

Very sweet card though, was pretty surprised :)

No doublt date that day but we still had a very nice time.

So the double date:

First we're at Subway, because Matt was eating. I hate Subway. Anyways so ya, we were there and the girl and her boyfriend came in, introductions were made. My love talked a lot about his personal life. Which I found interesting. A lot of that information I had to argue for and it was just spilling out of him. Mhm..

Went to Matt's house. Hm, the girl got kind of huffy at her boyfriend and kept talking to Matt's younger brother. While I was playing with him. Mh, I was like, excuse me, I actually care about this child, please take a couple of steps back. Anyways so her boyfriend goes to her and fixes things, thank God, and I played with Matt's little brother for a while, which caused me to fall practically on top of him. Oops.

We get out of the house, start walking towards the subway station. They walk in front while Matt and I walk a couple of steps behind them. They round a corner and keep walking so we decided to hide behind this tree thing so thta they couldn't see us. Not only did they keep walking, but they also didn't notice we were missing until they hit the street corner. Wowwwwww. That's funny though, Matt and I act so childish sometimes. I love that about him, always willing to play my games.

Get to the subway, get to the movie theatre, eat, buy tickets. Matt needs to go to the washroom so we go get seats for him. This isn't really important, well it is to me but whateves, so we save seats. And I go back to get him so he knows were we are. This is whats important to me, he gave me this smile when he saw I was waiting for him, ugh, melts my heart. :) gay gay kay but still.

Started watching the movie. The seats had arm rests that you could pull up so we did in order to get closer. Started feeling sick. Like throw up sick. Didn't want to get out or ruin the date thing so i just watched the movie. I swear, when it's the least favourable time to feel sick is always when I end up feeling like shit. Remember Moxies? Ya, fun stuff.

Movie finished. Walked around for a bit in search of a Tim Hortons, ya we're that Canadian. Ended up at a Starbucks instead. I hate startbucks. I've never had the actual coffee but just walking in there makes me feel sick. The smell is so overpowering. Plus I was still feeling sick from before, so that was no good. Spent out time talking about, well, paranormal activity. Interesting to see how much personal information flowed out of Matt again.

Coffee time finished, couples part ways, Matt's house again. Drives me home, spend like 2 hours talking about everything. My life, his life, what we hope for in our relationship, his father's apparent love for me, his ex, my ex, screwing up, and how much he had told his friends girlfriend. He said it was because he doesn't care what she thinks but was worried he would push me afraid...

"Terrified"

He obviously had nothing to worry about. Anyways so ya, talked for 2 hours, came inside my house at like 2:40-3am and was half lectured by my madre.

Overall, it was nice. I hate sharing Matt's attention but it's interesting to see how other couples act.

Is it a good think or a bad thing that they are planning a second outing?

No comments: