Monday, November 16, 2009

me?

I was rereading the post about my birthday and I realized that I forgot to mention the ah-mazing plans Matt has for the Friday after.

He's picking me up. Then dinner and then... a night at a hotel. Mh, interesting!

Kept reading on in that post...

"Who was I?
Better yet, how much more different am I now?"


This made me think back to that again. I know the answer. I'm exactly the same person. I'm still caring, jealous, obsessive, loving. sometimes even aggressive...It's black or white for me, always has been. Not even my feelings reflect shades of gray. They are either there or... they are not.

Anyways, digressing again. I am the same person BUT, with the experience and wisdom I have apparently gained, I realize that what I want has changed.

I don't care for conformity, or the safety of friendships, or about what other people want. I have learned to care about what I want and what makes me happy.

I always cared about what made me happy. I just put other people's happyness before mine. But now, it's about me. Because I can be happy! Because I deserve the best!

I'm so lucky I found it.

No comments: