Saturday, November 28, 2009

I think I should know how to make love to something innocent without leaving my fingerprints

Was supposed to see Matt in like fifteen minutes...

And watch his favourite team play soccer.

I don't really like soccer.

But I agreed because he likes it. I was looking forward to seeing him.

Then I get a call from him saying he's going to some bar thing to watch the game with his dad.

Erm.... okay.... great?...

I guess now i have to wait almost 3 hours to see him.

Hm.. and I had my hopes up and everything already... gah...

On a completely unrelated subject, I need to start buying Christmas presents... including Kris Kringle for my ultra-special-secret-person... hm..plus I feel sickish....

Plus today is my six months with Matt... I guess that's one of the main reasons I wanted to see him so soon? Plus we won't get alone time later because we are going on another double date with his friend, Phil, and his girlfriend.

Hm... at first I didn't really like her...maybe it's because I don't like talking to people I don't know/ am trying to impress. I feel the need to impress all those who are a part of Matt's life. I know I should be my own persona and what not but I rather keep quiet that make myself out to be ignorant.

"It's better to have people think you are a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

Thanks Yohan (Y). That's a Camp O bond for you.

Well, shes really nice actually. Today we are going to Toronto's 43rth annual Calvacade of lights.... basically, we are going to go see the city's Christmas tree and all its little lights turn on.

Why does the image of the tree burning pop into my mind?

Out: Soccer, Bars

In: Christmas shopping and this song:


UPDATE: So the double date was cancelled and we just decided to go downtown for the tree thing by ourselves. It was nice... got there kind of late so we didn't really see much.. Then I made him walk through this swarm of people to get to the city's Christmas tree. I love the smell of those things. Yum. We walked around in the Eaton's Centre and went into Starbucks and Indigo. I had fun... but I always do with him.

UPDATE NUMERO DOS: Okay, we have been dating for six months now, it's about time he puts something on his msn name that hints at me. Just sayin'.

No comments: