Monday, October 26, 2009

Testing, Testing, Uno Dos Tres

Since Matt and I spend a lot of time at his house each weekend, his madre has decided that we must cook dinner for the family once every two weeks.

I am a complete "blob" (as Matt likes to remind me) and was really reluctant (still am) to do this yesterday.

Matt left me with his mother in their kitchen while he went outside to do the BBQ. He gave me a little smile before he left. A "yes-I-know-you-can't-cook" smile.

Anyways so ya. Me and his mother where there and she taught me how to make this cheese thing. I felt like I was being put on the spot. You know when those people go onstage to test microphones and everyone looks at them? Or when someone trips in a crowded area? That reaction of everyone looking at you? That's how I felt... only me getting nervous over everything, it felt like than but ten times worse. I hate feeling like that.

Testing testing one two three.

I hope I passed. Point is, they all survived so the cooking could not have been THAT bad.

But who knows? Maybe they were just being polite.

No comments: