Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Why the 12 is important.

Today, 30 years ago, my religion teacher was born. He is INCREDIBLY awesome. He was too modest to tell us his birthday so we were unable to throw him a party. How dissapointing. He is funny and always calls Michael "Afro Guy", although he DOES NOT have an afro xD

Today, 17 months ago, Michael asked me out. And fortunately, I said yes. Michael and myself have had an amazing relationship. Apart from being my facebook husband, he is my best friend. I know I can count on him as much as I count on my friends.

Today, a month ago, my neighbour and close friend asked another one of my close friends to be his girlfriend. She had been looking forward to this and, of course, said yes. That day, the four of us had gone to Cafe Demetres and then to the movies. We watched "Quarantine". Unbeliveably stupid. PEOPLE CANNOT GET RABBIES!

The 12 of November is very important to me, BUT the 18 is also very important.
I will turn 16 years old a mere 6 days from now. My days of "I'm-too-young-to-get-a-job-so-give-me-money" are going to be officially over. Sixteen is a difficult age, and knowing myself, I forsee me failing. Sweet Sixteen, who ever thought that up? It's the point of no return. That is the year when you choose what career you will have and try to make that goal a reality. Oh my God, I am not ready. Well, at least it shall be interesting!

No comments: