Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Day After Semi-Formal

Yesterday was my school's semi-formal.

A French Affair.




It was amazing. The dinner was divine.
The dimmed lights put everyone in a dancing mood and it was a great success.
Almost worth the 60 dollars I paid to get in.
My boyfriend, Michael, and I had a fun time.

Have you ever heard of Cinderella? Well, that was me yesterday.
Wearing a borrowed dress and old shoes that looked new. I even got a ride with a stranger.

Of course, no one has to know this. It keeps up the illusion that I cared about going to semi (No offence intended to Student Council, considering most of you are my friends. I just don't like grinding in dresses much LOL. Yes I'm cool).

Anyways, I made a new enemy yesterday; although she doesn't know it. That's what she gets for trying to smack my boyfriend's ass.

Oh well... at least I took a rose, 2 glow sticks, a tired boyfriend, and a stomachache home.

No comments: