Saturday, November 22, 2008

Oh wow.

Ok so yesterday I over reacted... right?

I really came down on Michael pretty hard. He was kind of upset. He really is sweet to me, I don't understand how I can be so... ugh to him. He deserves so much better. Wow. And after he was upset, I was upset because I made him sad.

I.
Am.
A.
BITCH.

Poor guy. He's so great and I'm just... not.

Anyways to get my mind off THAT subject.

So as I said in a previous post, I shall blog about today. Saturday Nov 22. Well, today is my birthday "party" (haha. if you can call it that with ten people coming, including myself). I don't even know if I want to go, but I have to. It's kinda mean to ditch those people who had the time to come celebrate me turning 16. Unlike my other friends. Not to sound bitter or anything. I just wish they had come to my party instead of some other girl's party. I think I do a lot for them and I know they do a lot for me. So I can't understand why they decided to go there. I guess it's because they were invited there first? Didn't they know I was going to do something for my birthday?

Guess not. But I know that if I need them, there going to be there for me. I need them today. :(

Anyways, so yes. We are going to go to Pickle Barrel at Yorkdale at 3 pm. Then we will eat and move on to the movie theater, where we will pick a movie. Blah. No good movies are out that we could watch. Twilight will be WAY too crowded. After the movie, we shall all head back to my house for some CHEESECAKE and 2 people shall sleep over.

Fun? I hope so!

Will blog on how this ended up terribly later.

No comments: