Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hello There!

I haven't posted for a while considering I've had nothing to post about.

I still don't. (I just want to keep this updated).

Okay well... school is as busy as ever. So are my extra curricular activities (Camp Olympia, Documentary Club, Creative Writing Club, Wellness/Mission Possible, Chaplaincy).

It's getting a bit out of hand, especially with the food-drive coming up.

Anyways, at least I have Michael and my friends to pull me through it. My relationship with him is stronger than it ever has been. He is so adorable.
I wish I could say I had stronger relationships with my friends as well. It's quite the opposite. Those seem to become dimmer by each passing day. (That really, really sucks.)

Better go do some homework. My future depends on it.

No comments: