Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sleep Talking

Haven't blogged in a while. Been kinda busy. xD
Anyways, as you may have seen, the topic for this blog post is sleep talking. At Camp Olympia, on the first night of camp, the whole cabin was awake except me. I unconciously shot up and shouted "GINA! Where's Gina?!". To this, the startled girl replied that she was right in the room. I laid back down and didn't remember it the next day. My mother tells me that I have a full blown conversation in my sleep at 5 in the morning. She then screams at me to get off the phone, to which I reply startedly "I'M NOT ON THE PHONE!"
This is a serious problem, considering I have many secrets from my mother.
Uh-oh.

Oh, and my birthday was pretty uneventful. School, home, see Michael, cake. It's Saturday I should be excited for. I'm really not. (will blog on this later; If I remember)

Michael got me a Nintendo DS & a game. "Yaya!"

No comments: