Friday, February 12, 2010

Stupid

Sometimes I feel SO stupid. Like for ex
ample, yesterday I was too busy working on a project so Matt told me he was going out with one of his friends.

One. His guy friend Phil. Okay. That's nice.

Until I find out they had like a party at Pizza Hut with like four guys and Phil's girlfriend. Huh.

For some unknown reason, that made me feel weird. I don't know if it was jealousy but I am pretty sure it was heading that way.

So I told him. And he told me I had nothing to worry about like 50 billion times. Yeah I know... but still..

I don't know. Blah

So this morning, to top off the stupidity, I thought I lost my USB. And since I had my project (the one that I worked on for HOURS yesterday) on it and had to present it, I was feeling very panicky. Great? FML. Fo'shizzle

Anyways, so it was time for school and I was already late so I kept looking for the USB only to find it half an hour later....

In my pocket.

Stupid. Fail.

No comments: