Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I act bitchy, do I?

Family day was nice. Spent it away from my family, that’s why. Haha.

Let’s not make incest jokes now.

Last Friday I was talking to an acquaintance of mine, someone I used to be close friends with, when she started telling me about her boyfriend. He has called her bitchy the day before. I was shocked. I actually thought “wow that sucks. I’m glad Matt would never say anything like that to me”.

Well, this morning he did. He said I was acting bitchy. He said it twice.

Why?

Well, apparently, I had misunderstood him when he was talking about how he was going to spend reading week. It was all like “we can do this during reading week”, “we can see each other a lot during reading week (not exactly that but tons of variations)”, “we can watch this movie during reading week.” So I guess I am stupid for assuming that I was going to see him every day of the week.

I am so glad he corrected me this morning because you know me, otherwise I would have been devastated. He put it so nicely too, it was all like “I want to see you but I have work and my friends want to see me.”

Yeah RIGHT! No, it was more like “Matt, I don’t want you to feel forced to see me” and he was all like “Too bad. Well I don’t I guess. Whatever. BLAH.” I don’t know. He was all like “Well, you have to give up one of these days” and “I have work to do later” and “What am I SUPPOSED to tell Mar (his best friend who makes me feel like an idiot) , HUH?”.

I don’t know. I just THOUGHT I was going to see my boyfriend a little more often than usual. Which would be everyday of a single week. But apparently he is too busy for me. Or something? Don’t take that too literately, I am just pissed at the moment. Like really.

I cannot believe he called me bitchy. I even gave him a chance to retract his comment. Like “oh I’m acting bitchy?” kind of thing.

“Yeah, you are acting bitchy, and you are rubbing everything in my face. And you are spazzing on everything I say”

You know what, I call him saying things like, good morning baby, are you tired, go back to sleep, no worries, I just need to know what time I am seeing you. I even offered to come with him to the library and help him with his work.
But you know what, I guess I am just some stupid bitchy PMSing girlfriend he needs to tolerate. And I just spazz on him and force him to come to my school.

I FORCE him to see his girlfriend.

No comments: