Monday, February 1, 2010

Fernando's new friend.

So my brother has been bringing this really cute kid home. He is in grade ten and his name is Richard. He plays the sax and has blonde hair and likes to hand out with my brother....

Quite surprising, really.

Anyways, this kid is really snobby and made Fernando his bitch. He was like asking him for yogurt and cereal and like coffee.

And not just any coffee... a DOUBLE DOUBLE. Like, GOD! This isn't a restaurant!

Plus the sad part is, he is related to one of my school acquaintances. He is the younger brother of a girl who attends my school.

She is kinda weird. Last year, for Earth Day, we were told to use a green accessory with our uniform. The girl showed up looking like an elf. She wore everything green, down to her socks. She is always coming to talk to me and telling me how her mother forces her to do things. For example, once we had a bakesale and she was saying how her mother forced her to lick the spoon of the batter thing.

Hm. Creepy family? I don't know what to do with Mr. Spoiled. Gah.

No comments: