Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dinner Parteh times two

So Matt's family had a dinner party, as I mentioned in previous posts. First of all, we had dinner. Yay. Yummy.... Matt kept asking me what was wrong. I don’t know. I just really like basking in his attention but, what can you do right? If he has guests I know he should be paying attention to THEM. And so I tried to let him, but I guess he noticed that it was bothering me.

*Sigh*

Well, it was time to drive me home. So he was driving out when he… kind of bumped his car against the family friend’s car. Which created a huge bump…and a scratch. Oops.

Well anyways, he drove me home and decided to deal with it when he came back home. He was freaking out about how they would react to the news. He even started shaking ( I’m not sure if he was trying to hide that from me but, meh, I noticed). I get so worried about him sometimes. Couldn’t get out of the car when it was in front of my house. I felt like I needed to make sure he was fine, so I told him to drive US back to his house.

Which he did.

The people told him it was fine, no problem, relax, kind of thing. He seemed more relax… what a relief. Fell asleep with my head on his lap when he started playing games with one of his guests. Woke up to them playing Star Wars. Gayyyy. Well, so that was an eventful day. We went upstairs, “happy Valentines day” and left to my house for a second time.

I got inside at three in the morning. All to make sure Matt was fine…totally worth it.

No comments: