Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Computers Class.

Brahhh, I am so bored. Sitting in this class is DEATH! This is the easiest class of life.

Hopefully my other classes will keep me slightly entertained.
Well, at least now I will certainly be blogging more often because I am forced onto a computer everymorning. I want my butt to grow so maybe a diet of McDonalds and no exercise will help. I know my lover likes that idea.

Gah, so Matt and I argued this morning. Again. Surprise? No. *sigh* . He just wants me to jump off a bridge.




...




Keeeding. I know you don’t think like that, relax..... Anyways, so yeah. Just vegetation in front of this crappy school computer. I thought MY computer was bad. Nothing compared to this….. stop stripping, it’s distracting love. Yeah. Go change in the other room. Those pants shouldn't be coming off. Pfft, alligator.

Why am I thinking about that?

PS: My hotstay friend told me she lost her virginity on friday. Must find out more of the... juicy... details!

No comments: