Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Got a phone call at eight this morning. After my three in the morning adventure, I was exhausted. WELL, so anyways, surprise surprise it was Matt telling me to wake up and get ready for him to pick me up. He was going to go practise soccer and I was to watch….for two whole hours. It’s okay I guess. It’s not too bad. I would mind less if he made more conversation with me while I was there but, he’s too busy for that kind of thing.

Anyways, so yes, soccer fun? Then we went downtown to eat and skate but his legs were killing him so I cancelled that idea. No skating. Even though I have been trying to go for like the past five weekends. But I rather him not be in pain. We just decided to eat. He got Subway and I got McDonalds (yay).

After eating we headed back to his house (yes we went downtown just to eat=fail). He showered and then we fell asleep together while watching the Dark Knight. Oh well.

This is when things got double the interesting.

This girl who he used to be really “close” to started texting him. First I thought it would be fun to see what she would say so I kept encouraging him to text back and gave him ideas as to what to say. Stupid me. Okay, I know. Blah, I didn’t think that through. Some of the things he told me were not exactly what he was saying to them. For example, he said he was telling her that he “doesn’t have time for this” but instead he actually texted that he would “talk to her later” and that it was “sad that it had come to this.” Uhm, do you even know what that sounds like? Well, I guess I have no right to complain because I did bring this upon myself. I did encourage him to text her and then I encouraged him to tell his ex-girlfriend that I wanted to meet her.

So it’s not his fault that he spent half our time at Demetres texting his ex and that girl he was close to. More like my fault. But at least he turned off his phone and made me laugh even when I was sad.

*SIGH*

Well, then we went to the movies. Watched “Valentine’s Day” on Valentine’s day. As I said, very creative. It was nice, we liked it.

Got home at two in the morning to have my mom bitch at me for being on the phone. Which I wasn’t. Apology for Maria? Nonexistent. Surprise!

An eventful evening. Overall nice, I think. He is a sweetie.

He bought me flowers on Friday and one of my favourite movies, Hairspray. He even watched it with me. Well most of it.

No comments: