Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A perfect day would really include you


So, I was looking through my email and I found this random thing. From like grade nine english. It was part of a journal entry.

"Describe a perfect day"

"In my opinion, a perfect day would start at about 12:00 pm. I would wake up to the sound of my favorite songs playing on the radio at my best friends’ house. We would get up and stay in out pajamas (INSIDE the house, of course) until about 2:00pm. Then we would then change into our very cute outfits and wander outside. Of course, it is summer and therefore the sky is a beautiful blue and the day is hot (but there would be a breeze to cool us off). We would head over to Christie Pits Park to go swimming for hours and come then decide to come home. I would soon after go to my house and log into MSN in order to chat to my other friends. Then my perfect day would end with a few hours of watching television and then me dozing off in the middle of a rerun of my favorite episode of the show “Friends”."

No comments: