Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thanksgiving

Kay so Thanksgiving is coming up.

Here is where I list what I'm thankful for.

  • Family.
  • Home.
  • Friends.
  • School.
  • Matt.

uhm....let me edit that list

Most people would list family as one of these top things. Right? Well my madre didn't speak to me for six days. six ENTIRE days that she fully ignored me. Even if I walked into the house at 2 am, she would rather remain silent that satisfy her curiosity. Bitch move and a half. This is why:

Mean Lady: Maria give me the phone!!!

Me: Mom I just got on it, plus I'm talking to Matt...

Mean Lady: I don't care, I NEED to call the bank.

Me: But mom, it's already 8:30, banks are closed!

ML: If you weren't so STUPID you would know that I can call the bank whenever I want!!

Me: Well so then why do you have to call them now?

ML:You stupid ignorant little bitch. Give me my phone or I'll fucking smack you.

Me: .... Okay go! smack me! (Then to Matt "matt i'll call you back" *hang up*)

ML: *gets up and tries to hit me, I block it multiple times*

Me: Don't fucking touch me!

ML: Stupid little bitch, when that fuckhead dumps your ignorant ass, you better not come fucking crying to me. *leaves me alone*

The edited list of what I'm thankful for.

  • Family.
  • Home.
  • Friends(?).
  • School and Work.
  • Matt.


Home. Kay I guess? I like being in a house but I enjoy being in my second homes better. One is obviously Matt's casa and the other is Chantal's house. I feel like 1oo times better in those atmospheres.

Friends. I'm thankful for the very few people I can actually consider friends. So like 3 people. Great?

School. Yay school and work! Get me out of my house and maybe a laugh here and there.

Matttttt. Aw how much does he mean to me. I can't even begin to describe it! I adore everything about him. I thirst for his company. He's stubborn and witty and charming and intelligent and frustrating and loving and.... well, the most important thing is that he is mine. And I his.

No comments: