Sunday, October 25, 2009

Madre

Came home today at like one in the morning. Mom was pissed, half called me a slut for being out with Matt. Then she said that he would disown me if he were to ever get me pregnant (she's assuming we're having sex, thanks madre). And that if I am to come home so late she will call the police.

I told her to go ahead since noone is going to care.

She said fine, I'll call social services or something but you will not be coming to my house at this time.

My Life in Shakespeare:

Me: Oh thou most wicked woman! Hath you not eyes?
Hath you not seen my love for him?

Madre: A savageness of unreclaimed blood, of general assault hath I seen!

Me: (aside) She is too cruel. I should probably slap her for that threat.

Me: Thee shall be ignored, for it is my choice who I see!

Madre: Nay! That choice is mine to make for give birth to you I did.

Me: Thou wilst not be able to separate our hearts...

Normally, I would just ignore her but she really got under my skin... Gah I don't even know what to do anymore. I swear there was this whole time period where she ignored me... for a full SIX DAYS...how could anyone ever do that to their daughter?

No comments: