Thursday, October 8, 2009

"that-girl-makes-me-want-to-take-off-my-pants"

Me and Chantal were in La Senza looking at some sexy things to wear. Not like, "hey-that-girl-looks-good" kind of sexy but "that-girl-makes-me-want-to-take-off-my-pants-in-this-place". Anyways, I ended up purchasing this outfit and some stockings to go with it. Tres sexy!

So a couple of posts ago I mentioned a dinner date with Matt, the "Invention of Lying". and dragging Matt to church... here is the update!

Date: This was on Friday. Instead of attending my schools dance, Matt promised to take me out to dinner. I decided to wear "The Outfit" underneath my clothes to show him later. So we were in the car... and we started arguing. As always. Sooooo... we stayed in the car for like half an hour trying to fix things and then had a wonderul dinner at Pickle Barrel. He sat across from me and we kept flirting. It's awesome having a relationship like this. Flirting all the time but it's meaningful and important to you. I don't know how to explain it. Whatever, if you really want to know, stop reading this blog and go get a boyfriend. Seriously. Anyways. ya dinner was nice then back to his place. Showed him "The Outfit" and then we started making out. For like two seconds. That about the time he turned away from me and started watching tv. Yes, you read that right. Here I was in my stockings and $70 dollar outfit watching him watch tv. Kay I felt like an idiot. And I said so, which really upset him. "You deserve better, I'm not supposed to make you feel stupid, you go through all this trouble and I can't even fully appreciate it." Aw my love. Anyways so we fixed that too and he drove me home and uhm. ya fun stuff. It was an overall lovely evening.

The Invention of Lying- Didn't end up going. Spent the night at Matts' instead. Slept in his bed. All warm and in his pants.... his pajama pants.... while he slept downstairs.... (GAH!) well too bad lmfao.

Church- dragging him this weekend instead since we ended up going to the reference library for one of his History assignments. Uni boys need to actually do work. Who knew.

No comments: