Sunday, October 25, 2009

Movies

So Matt took me to the movies on Wednesday. First I woke up early to do some homework, yes I do that, don't ask why. It's just important that it ALL gets done. Anyways that's not the point, wow I digress much too easily. So ya, he picked me up and we went to go see "The Invention of Lying". He drove us all the way there and then... he gave me a card!

A card saying what he feels/loves about me.

oh my god, let me tell you how smiley I get each and every time I read that thing. Even the envelope makes me happy. He's just so ah-mazing... Now it's in my purse, so I can read it whenevs I like.

On a different topic, my godsisters birthday fiesta is tomorrow. I have decided not to go...Gah well, two years ago, on my birthday, one of my godsisters(there are two, Any and Marlene) had been dating this guy for like a year and she decided it would be wise to hook up with someone at my party. Feeling sad for the guy, I convinced her it would be best if she told him she had cheated on him. He broke up with Any and she blamed it on me. A couple of months later she had a spazz attack saying I was conspiring against her.... blah blah blah... point is, we haven't talked since May 2008. Which is why I'm not attending that party tomorrow. NU UH! I would much rather spend it with Matt. Which is what I'm doing.

On the topic of Matt, he has started posting on Blogspot! (yay, I'd like to think I inspired this but, whatevs, he would just deny it even if it was true :P)

"Yeah, I get angry. Yeah, I get anxious. But I Love Her. So every moment of anguish is worth a lifetime of joy with her."


Kay, ah-mazing. I don't see how anyone could have a problem with us dating. Like, look at that. He makes me sooo unbeliveably happy. ahhhh :)
Like today... today was the University of Toronto's Open House where they let little people like me run around and pretend that we have a chance of actually attending the school (fingers crossed I do!)... anyways so ya, he picked me up from there and we headed to his house...we smiled, we laughed, we made fun of each other, watched some movies, I fell asleep, kind of argued a bit... being with him is such an emotional rollercoaster, and apparently he feels the same way when he is with me. It's so crazy. One minute I'll be really upset and all he has to do is kiss my hand or hug me or look at me a certain way and it's all like 3 times better than it was two seconds ago.
Those stupid little risks we have to take in order to let grow our love are so totally worthwhile.

No comments: