Monday, September 28, 2009

Weekend

So this weekend. Saw Matt unexpectedly Friday.

Saw him on Saturday and then I had to run off to babysit one of the kids I work with.

She was pretty good... was just quiet and then fell asleep pretty quickly. Little angel <3

Well anyways I got there at around 7:30 and the parents were supposed to get there at 12:30-1 am ish.

But they didn't. Matt came to pick me up at 12:40 and waiting until 2 am before I even entered his car. Ugh poor guy. He totally made my day yesterday though... sweetheart and a half.

He's soooo thoughtful. He even bought me one of my fave movies. "Moulin Rouge" and kind of watched it with me. Even though it's not even close to his kind of movie. Oh well, he's ah -mazing :)

I still haven't blogged about my friend's boyfriend breaking up with her. She was kind of upset at first but she got over it and now her ex's friend are asking her to hang out because "she's cooler than him". Hm, suspicious? These are the guys who were calling her nasty things behind her back. Plus their loyalties clearly lie to their friend right? Anyways, she wants me to go with her so she's safe. Gah.

No comments: