Sunday, January 18, 2009

Stupid Blackout

Well I am back. Sorry for not keeping you guys up to date BUT I have a good reason, there was a huge black out in my area and I, therefore, had no access to a computer.

Or a tv. Or a charger, or a phone, or my stove, not even my microwave. It was fucking horrible.
And freezing, I swear I slept with like 18 blankets, just incase it got colder.

You would think that, considering this happened like 3 years ago, they would have fixed it properly, but noooooo, lets leave the little people trapped in their homes shall we?
Anyways, we got power yesterday night (FINALLY, we were in the last 25% that didn't have it, ugh)

On the upside, school was cancelled, leaving me to not study for my unit tests.

(I swear to God that I considered studying by candle-light)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMFAO,
studying by candlelight,
that would have been funny!

Anyhoo,
it sucks that you had no power,
but now you know that global warming is bad,
and we must find alternate green ways of finding energy sources :)

Ahaha, you know I had to insert some eco-friendly mantra in here,
at least out of the weekend - you have a good story to tell! (:

It's Haddie btw,
I forgot my id!