Friday, January 9, 2009

Depressed

Wow. I feel so fricken emo right now. Me and my friend drifted so far apart. Perv and Coco-Cutie and me are so distant now. I kind of feel replaced, even though I probably shouldn't... right? Well, ya. Plus Michael can't be there for me because he's working everyday except weekends. Fucken life is so difficult. Ya and thanks for the people who try to comfort me even though they don't know whats wrong (#1 reader haha <3). Well ya here;

"Want to go to the movies with me?" (the guy who asked me had a littlee crush on me a while back so i didn't want to go)

No

"Why not? We're all going"

Who's we?

"Me, perv, Coco-cutie, l , vlado, tom, everyone!"

No your not lol they would have told me about it :P

of course I though that, I mean, friends are supposed to invite friends out to the movies with them right? Well, I would have invited them but it kind of seems like they didn't even want me to know about it. I don't know, maybe im overreacting again? maybe.

so then I asked perv and coco-cutie, who affirmed what the guy said. Great. Thanks for the invite Peter but I think I'm going to have to skip this one. It's so obvious that everyone wants me there?

AND to top it off, today someone asked me if I even like l. OF COURSE I like her, otherwise why would I bother going to her mom's funeral? I don't understand what is going on. I'm frustrated with life and school and Michael and my family. Greattttt. Who said the high-school years were the best years of your life?

Nice way to start the year right?

No comments: