Sunday, January 4, 2009

Jesus on fire!

Well, that was an awkward conversation which I shall not repeat. Blah. Lets just say, me, Michael, and my mother in one room. With no escape. I better invest in some windows. I only have one right now.

Anyways. Yup. I should be doing homework, but blah. And I don't have much to blog about right now so I'm going to tell you a bit more about my brother. WARNING: Do not drink anything while reading posts about him for it may induce rapid spitting/choking. You have been warned.

Lets see....hm, lets start with Jesus being on fire, shall we?

First of all, you should all know that my brother suffers from ADHD, which means he is hyper and can't focus well. Great combination right? Also, you need to know my mom is super religious. She invented Holy Week. Seriously. Anyways, moving on.

My brother loves computers, he always has. One day, he was roaming the internet looking for a new screensaver for our computer. He found this super cool fire thing. It keeps your desktop picture and lights it on fire, with crackling sounds and everything. Well, being the little boy that he is, he found this quite amusing and decided to make it our screensaver. He did not tell anyone. A couple of days later, my mother decides to change the desktop from a picture of flowers to a picture of Christ. You can see where this is going can't you? Well, we were watching tv one day when all of a sudden, we hear crackling. But what is it? Where is it coming from? We looked absolutely EVERYWHERE and could not find the crackling sound. Finally, for some reason, my mother looks at the computer screen. There is Jesus, flames spitting out of his ears and burning his hair.

"SATAAANNNN, OH MY GOD HELP US!"

Yes mother, I'm sure the devil decided to come and burn our desktop.

Needless to say, I find this quite amusing.

No comments: