Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Time to leave 2008 behind. New start right? Well, my year is not off to a good one. My mother is super mad/upset at me, my boyfriend should be too (you should Michael, idc what you say), and I need to do about 5 projects in the next, oh, 2 days.

Yup. Life is good. If that is just the first 2 days of 2009, I wonder what other wild adventures will be thrown my way. Uh-uh, time to put on the metal shield.

The actual new years night was ok. Pretty uneventful. Good? Not really, but it was better than today and yesterday.

UPDATE: This may be my very last post. If it is, make sure the police come after my mother. (hopefully things won't be that bad but, right now, I'm pretty worried). BUT, I was really happy to see that people are reading my blog. "Yaya". Kind of made my day a bit better. Thanks for the comments!

No comments: