Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I have found a wife!

For my brother! This is big news considering what a crazy little hormonal boy my brother is. I mean, when Michael called my house looking for me, he tried to have a normal conversation with the little creep. He told Michael that he didn't understand him because... and I quote...

"You don't know what it's like to have a sibling with boobs."

Ahem. Thank you? Is that a form of weird compliment?

Anyways, so after a thourough screening process, one stood out above the rest. The beloved Buddist Monk ( I hope that you know that since you picked this nickname, you are stuck with it, loser...erm, future sister in law ) showed me that she and Fernando would be a perfect match.

She's cool, smart, good-looking. He's the total opposite. Hmm, maybe a normal child is in order?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahem, indeed.
I would have to say that my husband is very "cool, smart and good-looking". And, if he really is none of those things (seeing as I've never met him), then, atleast, he's funny as hell. Never a dull moment with Fernando Rio!

Rio said...

LMFAOOO I was like... uhm who is that, haha. WELL, I know you will emjoy a life-time of happiness with him.