Wednesday, January 7, 2009

M & M -- What Michael and I do

Top Ten Weridest/Most Awkward Things I've done with Michael(in no specific order)
10- Grocery shopping for his family

9- Going to wash clothes

8- Painting my nails

7- Clean ice from snow using our feet

6- Torture kitties(mine)

5- Receiving (uhm) lectures from my mother

4- Looking into my neighbours window with binoculars.

3- That last one (number 4) was false, haha. Looking at Mr. Hairface (wtf, i know).


(Back of Michael head)
2-Watching, what was that movie, uhm... Good Luck Chuck I think? The very last part at the end, where the girl is asking the guy to eat out a stuffed animal. I guess penguins turn her on.

1-See Fernando's privato body parts (which, he seems to not understand that they should remain PRIVATE and has shown Michael and myself. Thanks.)

No comments: