Monday, December 1, 2008

We CAN do it!

My school is holding its annual food drive. This year, the Chaplaincy Team (one of my groups), has decided to call the food-drive "Reach for the top: We CAN do it" (pun intended). Last year we called it "The Amazing Rice". I think it had a better title last year. xD

ANYWAYS so yeah. Malaki had to stay there till 5pm. (Obviously Malaki isn't my name, and considering I have pictures of myself a pseudoname is pretty pointless...haha shh). Setting up for tomorrow's kick-off assembly.

Joyful.

We can do it!
UPDATE: The food drive finished Wed 16. Yup. We raised a lot of cans but not as much as last year. Last year, we raised almost around 2 thosand cans more than this year. Oh well, we still did something!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, we CAN!. :]
Haha- my class is in first place. Lmao. I'm guilty, though. I didn't even bring one. :P
Shh...don't tell anyone...

Rio said...

LOL
I'm telling Ram on you