Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Coco Cutie's Boyfriend

Yesterday, Coco Cutie and myself went shopping at the Eatons Centre. That right, 3 days before Christmas and she needed to purchase a present for her boyfriend*. And not just any present, but a brand-name present. Needless to say, they were crowds and crowds of people. She bought him these.... wow, almost forgot that he reads this. Coco Cutie would have killed me if he knew. Wooowwww.

Well, ya it was crowded. On the upside, I bought a memory card for the camera my mother got me for Christmas. "Yaya". I bought an eight gig memory card. For the grand price of...

(drum roll please)

...

...

...

...

20 dollars! That's right, $20 dollars for my memory card. Yayyyy :) Good deal? I think so. Thank you The Source!! Thank you

*J.C., also reffered to as my number one reader

No comments: