Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Beatles want to hold your hand



Ok. I read about this song in a book. The book stated that this was the greatest love song ever, and it was one of the Beatles' main hits. That it was so because thats what everone wants. Not everone wants to get married, or have kids, or be single forever, or be "tied" down with love. But EVERYONE wants someone to hold their hand. To show them affection.

Writing this made me think about yesterday. My now healthy boyfriend and I spend our year and a half together in his house. Alone...(kidding haha). Uhm, well not much I could write. We watched 21 (that gambling-to-get-more-money-for-education movie). Well like a quarter of it, then I realized the movie was kind of boring. Well not boring but, I rather not watch it and just talk to Michael. Yeah, we're tight. I love him, so he's lucky. Haha.

UPDATE: Perv, your invited to come with me whenever you feel bored. And by Perv I mean a specific individual who is nicknamed Perv. Not you random creeper. You are not allowed to come with us (haha).

No comments: