Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Michaels Casa

We are off to see the Michael! The wonderful Michael of Gutemalaland. :)
So today I'm going to go to Michael's. See whats going on over there. (and maybe get a sneak peak at my presents? or a couple of hints? pleeeeeeeeeeeeassssssssssseee?).
Ya. I probably wouldn't be going if it wasn't for Vera. YUP. She's a very nice young girl at my school. Always there for me, trustworthy, pretty cool. You know, the usual nice girl stuff. Anyways, Perv and Coco Cutie couldn't go with the the first time I was supposed to go to his house. I was not going to go alone, just to uphold the stereotype that girls travel in packs, haha. Well anyways, me and Vera have been close for, like, ever. So I asked her to go with me. And she did.

Thank God because I was so freaked out at Michael house.

Haha. Well for one, it was really dark compared to the outside. I should have expected that considering it was practically summer. Also, the steps to get to his apartment are super steep. I hate steep. It's so dangerous. Then we went inside and I was too shy to sit.

Too shy to sit.

whothefuckistooshytosit. whatthehelliswrongwithme, imsoweird.

Well, whatever. I like it a lot now, and I can act normal. haha. Almost.

No comments: