Friday, December 19, 2008

The Funeral

Okay, why the hell is the word fun in funeral?

Anyways, this morning, our group of friends exchanged gifts and discussed the funeral and what was going to happen. There ss a huge blizzard outside so some of us weren't allowed to go. I was, thank God. At ten am, we assembled in front of the school chapel and got ready for the journey to the St. Anthony's Church.

When we got there, it was practically empty, but as the time for the funeral grew nearer, more and more people came. It was my first funeral so I didn't know what to expect. It was sad, and kind of comforting. There were times were I wanted to cry (I tried not to, incase my friend saw me and felt worse), and times were I wanted to throw up.

I hate funerals.

Well after the funeral, all the tearful girls from our school went outside and either went home or back to school. I went home while Coco Cutie and Perv went to the mall. We are all devastated.

Our friend, whos' mother died, is so unbelivable strong. She is doing something I know no one else in our group could handle. She's a fricken hero. I love you L.

No comments: