Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Santa....

Thank you Santa Clause for....

School: One failure after the other. it seems that even if I get perfect on an assignment, teachers are willing to look for ways to lower my mark. For example, I got a religion assignment back that was covered in checkmarks and not a single mistake had been marked. I got 80% on it. I went up to talk to him and he said he has not read it carefully enough to mark the mistakes and he read mine over. He gave me a 90% instead. Good, what about math though? Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaail. I'm going to be like one of those creeper women who live in boxes and with a ton of animals. Great.....

Friends: Things have been okay in this area. The people who I enjoy around me seem to be there. The ones I could so without seem to be farthest away from me. It's like a party. You walk in with some people and you lose them in the crowd and the music is playing and why does it matter anyways? There are other people to befriend. So you go talk to them instead and realize that it didn't matter who you came to the party with because you were still having fun. Does that make sense? Maybe. If not, what do I care, it's my blog. If it makes sense to me now, it will later on.

Matt: It seems like all we are doing lately is arguing. He seems to be more defensive lately. Is it me? Maybe. I do screw up a lot. Make him feel bad. Which sucks. I know he doesn't like this time of the year... he has his reasons but, I feel like I am making it worse? ya kayyyyyyy. And sometimes he makes me feel pretty shitty too. But no one else can make me happier. The other day I was freaking out about some Biology presentation... Felt like I couldn't breath, was going to throw up, cry. The whole ordeal. He was all like... "worse comes to worse you can just sing and breakdance"..

Me: About cloning?

Matt: Ohhhhh..... it's about cloning? Then you can go off on this rant about how you are unclonable because machines would break due to your awesomeness.

Is there a question as to why I love him? No. Didn't think so. All these stupid fights really hurt but if it's something we need to do then so be it.

Family: Ahhh.. these people drive me insaneeeeeeeeee!

*sigh*.... tis the season...to be jolly fa la la la la..........

Oh wellll. Matt better like his gift. It comes in two parts. But they fit together to make one big surprise. Yay! I am so proud of it. Hopefullyyyy he likes it. Mission and a half.....

No comments: