Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Mele Kalikimaka

Purchase for my ultra-secret special Kris Kringle person has been made. Gift needs to be wrapped. I am a spy master of the worlddddddd!

*does spy roll on floor* yes! *poses*

Plus Matt (takes foreeeeever, I mean, we have been dating for SEVEN months Fairy) FINALLY put something about us in his msn name. Yay. Good. That's it, he loves me. His msn told me so.

Not that I didn't already know that. But still, nice touch.

BTW, as we freeze here in what my love calls a, "frozen wasteland" (aka Canada), why don't I torture myself with the warm weather :


I love snowwwww... and I love sand.... but I don't like windy cold wet snow on me and making me sick. :( Yes now I am sickish. And not in the Ohhh I'm so o.g. (Original Gangster) and yaaaaa b you just wish you were as fly as meee.. not in that way. In the want to curl up and die way. Okay? Good.

Gooooooooooooooooooooooodbye.

No comments: