Thursday, December 24, 2009

Jersey Boys

So my love took me to see Jersey Boys.. I will write about this when I am feeling better. It was wonderful.

UPDATE: I am not really feeling better but I want to write about this before I forget. So for Christmas my lover took me to see Jersey Boys. Yessir! A musical. Even though he finds them annoying. He did it because he knows it would make me happy. Can you say luuuuuuuhhhhve?

Walk like a man fast as I cannnnnnnnn.... yes. It was really good.

We were arguing before we went in though... what else is new? Maria screwing things up and Matt noticing that she feels guilty for ruining things. He goes through all this effort for me to be all....."negative" was what he said. *Sigh*

Walk like a man talk like a man. Walk like a man my son...No woman is worth crawling on the earth....

ooooooooooooohhhhh ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

Yessir. Well the show was amazing. First time I have watched a legit performance. Fun. I wish I had known the songs. That would have made it better. Fail on my part. Oh well. Awesome. Now I can't stop listening to a specific song.

00000000000000000000000000000000000hhhhhhhhhhhhh Walk like a maaaaaaaaaan.

Well. Me and Matt argued... Matt and I argued. The world isn't coming to an endddddddd. Walk like a man my soooooooooon. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh....

We argued. We fixed it. I love how we can do it. I hate arguing but I understand it's good for our relationship.

Walk like a man from yoooouuuuuuuuuuu.

*downloads songs from Jersey Boys......illegally -shifty eyes-*

No comments: