Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Cookies

Most embarassing moment of life.

And yes, I am reflecting.

Matt and his mother and I made cookies. I tried to get his dad to help but he did not even make a single one :( Blob. It's kay b/c he is awesome though. He can have all the almond snowball cookies he wants for all I care. Fo' shizzzzzle.

So brah, we were making cookies when Matt's back started hurting so he went to his room and I followed. He has been trying to get me to give him a message but I am def going to be a total fail so I haven't really tried. It's like. Maria thanks for that massage, now my back hurts more...bitch. So we go make more cookies and go downstairs.

Yaaaa.. that's not embarassing. What's wrong with you Maria? Well, the good part is still to come.

Matt puts on some movie. I don't know why he even bothers, we never end up watching it. We end up talking and staring at each other. I love staring at him. He has this defined jaw and cheekbones and a perfect nose and perfect eyelashes and nice eyebrows and "deep" eyes. Ya, those are the physical things I see when I stare at his face, let's not get into the emotional things. So deadly.

woooowwww must look pretty gay to see someone staring at their soulmate like that.

Back to the story, so ya. Oh wait, I know why he puts the movie on. In case his parents come downstairs and we are on top of each other. Right. Anyways so Mr. Deadly and myself start talking..kissing...and that's how it all started.

More kissing... heavy breathing..pull on pants..lower...lower.... touching...kissing...

Not long later, we hear footsteps and Matt practically jumps to get me covered with his Fail Blanket. He has been trying to get me to use the FB for a while but I totally refuse. I am such a mastermind that I would never get caught doing anything that involves having my pants around my ankles....

Or so I thought. The blanket covered the most important tidbits on both of us but left our legs revealed. Faaaaaaaaaaiiil...

In walks in Matt's mom with two cookies she intended on giving us.

Me: Wow... faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaill

Matt: Total fail.

Matt's mom then threw the cookies at me and called me a slut. Saying she never wants to see me again and that she will have a very detailed and "required" talk with my mother. She says that I am too young to be doing such things and grabs the blanket from me. Matt laughed.

Well... that COULD have happened. But it didn't... instead.....

She walks over half-smiling and hands us the cookies. We thank her and she apologizes for interrupting as she leaves the room.

REWIND: apologizes.... whatttttttt?

Brah, that's when you know you have a kickass madre... just sayinnnn'

Making cookies... that's how it all started.

Shhh... it shall be our little secret ;)


PostSecret: Confessions on Life, Death and God from Frank Warren on Vimeo.

No comments: