Monday, December 28, 2009

The Stupid One

Yesterday I came home at 11:20ish.

I never really had a curfew. I could stay out for as long as I wanted as long as she knew I was safe.

I got a curfew forced upon me when I started dating Matthew. My "curfew" is now 11 p.m.

I never listen to that, really. I am out with someone and I rather not be home.

That's what me and Matt were talking about yesterday from 11 pm to 11:20. He was saying that he felt bad leaving me somewhere I did not want to be. I said it was fine.... everything is always fine.....

Of course that is not true and he knows it. I walked into my house and my mom was like "we need to have a talk tomorrow morning." I said no, if you want to talk we are talking now, not tomorrow.

"Tomorrow I said."

Of course, why would she listen to me? Is it so far-fetched to not want my whole day ruined the next day. Whatever. So anyways, it's today.

I say good morning to her and she replies in a hesitant/grouchy manner. Mh.

"Come here. We need to have a talk."

No, if you wanted to talk, you should have done it yesterday.

"You know this house isn't a hotel"

Mom, don't start. Don't ruin my day so early

"Don't talk to me in that tone of voice. If you want to live in this house you will follow my rules. Don't treat me like the stupid one in this house, because it's you who's the only stupid one here."

.... Okay mom, thank you.

That's about the time I walked away from her as she was saying things like "You are cut off" and I'm not exactly sure but it sounded like "you have no mother".

Wow, if the new year is something like this past year, I am going to have soo much fun!

No comments: