Friday, September 18, 2009

Looking forward

So I have been so BUSY lately!

Tons and tons of homework from teachers who trully dislike me.

For example, my math teacher doesn't like be because I indirectly called him boring in grade nine. Plus I'm really bad at math so I guess he is justified.

But whateves, get over it!

Either way, so much work to try to get the perfect average for my univeristy of choice... U of T!!

Plus I was chosen to be part of the schools Prom Committee. We already picked a theme but I can't reveal it until... well... until we start selling tickets haha..

So today is September 18... do you know what that means? praaaaaaaahhbably not.

so I'll just tell you. It means that I only have 2 months until my 17th birthday.

Hell to the yeah! :)

October 2nd is our schools first dance of the year. Since Matt isn't in high school, that means he can't get into the dance. Which by extension, means I'm not going. So he said he's going to take me out to dinner or something the night of the dance... "you won't even remember there is a dance"....October 3rd I hope to go watch "The invention of lying" with a whole bunch of friends and then October 4th....

(brace yourself)


...


....

you ready?


I am going to drag Matt to church :)

*insert hymns here*

No comments: