Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I need a hug

So... its the first day of september.... dun dun dun... school starts in exactly one week! gah!

Well anyways, me and a couple of friends decided to hit Chinatown on Sunday just to shop around... it was fun :) they sell 3 packs of strawberries for 3 dollars and 20 kiwis for 2 dollars.... intense haha... then I slept over at their house

Only to have to wake up at 6:30 am to make it in time to work a 10 hour day.... my first 10 hour day of work... yay? I guess? It was tiring, but I have a story for you...

During my day yesterday, one of the older kids (around four years old) told me that he needed to poo... I told him to go and he replied with "I need a huggggg!"

Erm? I looked over at my coworker and asked her what I should do. She laughed and told me to hug him while he pooed and while she talked to some parents...

UM! ew wtf? Anyways so this kid looks like he really needs my help so I followed him into the washroom and let him grasp my hands while he pooed... and make grunting noises and such.... "I don't want to poo diahrea"... erm well yes. Interesting experience.

(to say the least!)

No comments: