Friday, February 6, 2009

TGIF?

Thank God it's friday. No more school for a bit. See Michael tomorrow. Just a time to relax... right?

Guess not. Friday means more time with my brother and my mom. Fuckkk, they make me hate life, seriously. My brother is fucking crazy, he pulls out knives all the time and is a disgusting pig. He even tried to strangle me once : Can you say pshycopath? My mom on the other hand, always turns a blind eye to what he does, and doesn't listen to anyone. Ever. She sometimes seems to care more about her friends that she does for me.

"I'm sure she doesn't"

Haha, you shouldn't be thinking that. She's made many comments like that in the past, including "sometimes I feel like hating you", and "you can move out whenever you please."

Fuck. I hate this. I hate spending time with them, which leads me to hate Fridays.

Where's Physics when I need it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe your over exaggerating, all teens believe they have an issue or that their parents hate them. You have nothing to complain about. You have a warm home to protect you from harsh winters, food to eat when your hungry and clothing. Your brother is growing up and will continue to act the same unless you treat him as an adult and respect his opinions. As for your mom she doesn't hate you, yes i know your going to respond to this by saying you were over exaggerating but if that's the case please don't post comments your mother makes. Im sure she tries to provide a good life for you and your just disrespecting her by posting such things. If you hate Fridays that much there are plenty of things to do such as hit the club scene, a lounge with the ladies, a lovely dinner or just watch a movie. As you become older you will realize how much you miss the good old days.

Rio said...

My brother.. is not normal. I know everyone thinks that but if you met him then you would really know why I say that. He's crazy. Even if you talk to him nicely, or give him something. "FUCK YOU THIS ISN'T WHAT I WANTED, SLUT!"

I can't put up with that.
And I'm going out today, so I don't have to be here for that much longer. Going out volunteering :D